Saturday, 2 August 2008

My First Blog


My name is Coco. That is not my real name, but I am not going to write my real name. I am eight and a half years old. I have brown hair and dark green eyes. I am very tall for my age.


I like cake because it is lovely. That is why I have called my blog Chocolate Cake and Fruit Salad. I have put a picture of chocolate cake with flakes on top.


It is the school holidays. I hope my friend M is having lots and lots of fun. We have just finished year 3 at school and my new class is called 4w. In year 4 I am looking forward to going on a school trip to Woodmill.


1 comment:

Seany said...

Hi Coco!

That's a nice looking blog and an even nicer looking cake you've got there
:0)