Today is the 75th Anniversary of the World War II Spitfire which was made its first flight in Southampton on the 5th of March 1936.
So I visited Mayflower Park to watch The World War II Supermarine Spitfire fly over Southampton. But that wasn't all, I had my photo taken with the Town Cryer who shouts "HEAR YAY, HEAR YAY!" I also got to hold his bell (which was quite heavy).
Here is a video clip, and some pictures. We are still working in the process of uploding the pictures and video clip, so I hope you enjoy reading what I'v put so far hopefully I will soon get the pics and video loaded.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Coco XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
So I visited Mayflower Park to watch The World War II Supermarine Spitfire fly over Southampton. But that wasn't all, I had my photo taken with the Town Cryer who shouts "HEAR YAY, HEAR YAY!" I also got to hold his bell (which was quite heavy).
Here is a video clip, and some pictures. We are still working in the process of uploding the pictures and video clip, so I hope you enjoy reading what I'v put so far hopefully I will soon get the pics and video loaded.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Coco XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
1 comment:
Sounds like fun, I look forwward to seeing your pictures :o)
Post a Comment