Saturday, 21 July 2012

Right lets get started then


 I know there is probably  no one still following me and my blog  that is because I haven't posted anything since - Wednesday 23rd March 2011- and as you probably know it is currently July 21st 2012; so I am  going to change that  which means in order to complete it I need to try my hardest and remember  to carry this on.

  Any way  why don't we put that a side for now;So what's been happening recently, well one thing that came up only last week,  on Friday, happened to come up on the exact same day as the Olympic torch was coming to Southampton. However my family and a member of staff from my school, came to watch me do my two performances. One was contemporary and well the other - ballet. The first dances theme was Autumn, so my class and I were the leaves falling to the ground. The theme for the second was the waves of the sea. I would never have been able to do this if it wasn't for the support that my two main teachers have given me.
Posted by Cocoxxx 

No comments: